Our registered and licensed practical nurses will oversee your loved one’s plan of care. All of our nurses have been certified by the state of Maryland. Specifically, registered nurses work under the direction of their physicians, and licensed practical nurses work under the direction of registered nurses to care for your loved ones.
The following are the essential duties of our skilled nurses:
- Conduct start of care patient interviews, adult records, identify problems, choose and implement a plan of action
- Communicate with other health care providers to ensure appropriate on-going care
- Provide emotional support and/or encourage the use of appropriate support
- Engage in telephone triage
- Encourage preventive health practices
- Engage in crisis intervention
- And more
Licensed Practical Nurse
- Take vital signs
- Treat bedsores, prepare and give injections and enemas, apply dressings, give alcohol
- Observe patients and report adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- Experienced LPNs may supervise nursing assistants and aides
If you have questions in mind, please let us know. Send us a message through our contact form.