Certified nurse assistant (CNA) and/or home health aides (HHA) provide experienced companionship/assistance to clients in their homes either through live in or live out. They assist with personal care, a service that addresses patient needs through physical assistance because of advanced age infirmity or physical or mental limitation. Personal care includes assisting a patient in the following activities:
- Ambulation: Physically assisting a patient who otherwise would be unable to move about independently
- Personal Hygiene: Bathing a patient
- Dressing: Physically applying a patient’s clothing to the patient’s body
- Toileting: Assisting a patient to go to and from toileting facilities
- Eating: Hand-feeding a patient who Is incapable of self-feeding
- And More
Live-In and Live-Out Care
Our HHA/CNA also caters to your needs either through living in or living out. Live-in services include the actual staying of our staff in your home to monitor your loved one’s health. Live-out services extend to applying immediate care and attention at night or any unexpected part of the day.
If you have questions in mind, please let us know. Send us a message through our contact form.